This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under General

Migrate to Github

first post: BrunoJuchli wrote: Dear Contributors Fasterflect is a great library and one that I'v...

Structure GetFieldValue

first post: Aksotroth wrote: Hello, I'm trying to make a serializer using fasterflect, faster...

Convert ExpandoObject to typed list without generic T

first post: whoever wrote: I query database and get a list of ExpandoObject. Due to framework...

latest post: whoever wrote: Nevermind, turned out the micro ORM I used, schotime/NPoco has this...

answered by: whoever wrote: Nevermind, turned out the micro ORM I used, schotime/NPoco has this...

Identify Closures?

first post: cposton0wabtec wrote: What is the best way to identify a closure based on the System.Type...

DateTime.Today.Date

first post: Arash_Aghlara wrote: Hi, How can I get this working? var result = typeof(DateTime).Ge...

latest post: Arash_Aghlara wrote: That is what I get: Unable to cast object of type 'System.DateTime'...

MethodInvoker Benchmarking

first post: jaredbroad wrote: Hey all, thank you for your work with this library it made life muc...

latest post: mertner wrote: Could you share a small but complete/working sample of the code you...

how to use ExcludeHiddenMembers

first post: tolisss wrote: i have the following structure class MyClassBase{ private obj...

latest post: mertner wrote: I sent an email to the given name + @gmail.com but haven't heard ba...

Method overload matching process/algorithm

first post: Aghlara wrote: There is a "Matching process" that finds the best method overload f...

latest post: mertner wrote: I've added support for static methods to MethodDispatcher.. Anywa...

Getting type by fully qualified name

first post: vt_mruhlin wrote: Hi, I'm trying to query an assembly for a type, but Fasterflect see...

how to fasterflect a public method within an internal class?

first post: CrunchyGremlin wrote: i need to reference this class. it should already be instantiated. ...

latest post: CrunchyGremlin wrote: Thanks for the tips. Yeah ok i know almost nothing about reflection...

get const value

first post: tolisss wrote: whats the best way to get the values of public static class Secu...

latest post: mertner wrote: I believe the following should do the trick: ``` var read = (s...

ArgumentException during property get

first post: maurodx wrote: Trying to get value of a property that must return an interface i g...

Slow Performance On Different Objects

first post: DluxPlex wrote: I'm seeing very slow performance when using FasterFlect on differe...

latest post: mertner wrote: Sounds good, glad you got up to speed again :-)

Getting properties of class including inherited properties but without hidden properties of parent class

first post: pberger wrote: I try to access properties of a class. The accessed properties can...

latest post: mertner wrote: Fasterflect 2.1.1 has been released and now contains an ExcludeHid...

The documentation seem outdated

first post: jihohan wrote: I was using DelegateForStaticCallMethod but it seems to have been ...

latest post: buunguyen wrote: Sorry about that. Now you can just use DelegateForCallMethod to cre...

Public member 'CallMethod' on type 'Person' not found.

first post: fabyo82 wrote: I'm trying to run a simple example on VB, but I got this error at ...

latest post: mertner wrote: Interesting, but doesn't sound like something that we can do anythi...

How to use CreateInstance(parameters) without passing the type when any one parameter may be null

first post: veen0702 wrote: Hi Team, I am using type extension method CreateInstance method to...

latest post: mertner wrote: Well, you're doing a lot of reflection lookups (querying), which is...

Bug with x64 in Release configuration

first post: AGuther wrote: Hello, I've discovered a bug that is visible in a special case whe...

latest post: mertner wrote: It's not an ideal situation but glad you resolved it somehow.

How to determine if a Type derives from a generic class

first post: ronnieoverby wrote: Using fasterflect is there a way to determine if a System.Type impl...

latest post: buunguyen wrote: All, latest release is already on Nuget.

Signing missing in latest (2.0.2) Nuget Package

first post: Mutzefugel wrote: Hi,Seems like Fasterflect.dll in the Nuget 2.0.2 Package isn't sign...

latest post: mertner wrote: That is indeed a bit weird. Unfortunately, I haven't been involved ...

Will Fasterflect Work on Windows Phone 7?

first post: crashlander wrote: Just curious if Fasterflect will compile and work on the new Window...

latest post: mertner wrote: I'm not a Windows Phone owner and therefore would be ill suited to ...

Query Constraints

first post: mtthwbrnd wrote: Is there a way to query Constraints on a type? e.g. how can I get t...

latest post: mertner wrote: Fasterflect doesn't currently provide anything for this, but you co...

Is there any source for Fasterflect1.1 available for download?

first post: RoyLiu wrote: Hi, Great job you've done, thanks. I am developing my own applicati...

latest post: RoyLiu wrote: Thanks, Mertner.That's really help.

Null reference when calling compiled LambdaExpression

first post: rarrosi wrote: I'm trying to call a compiled LambdaExpression with the following c...

latest post: mertner wrote: Actually, I think DynamicInvoke has pretty decent performance. It's...

Aggregate Invoker

first post: JeffN825 wrote: Hi, I had previously written my own DynamicMethod emitter, but I li...

latest post: JeffN825 wrote: Thanks for the follow up. This actually worked out superbly with th...

Urgent Help Needed

first post: Dan277 wrote: Hi. I decided to use fasterflect because I had major speed problems...

latest post: Dan277 wrote: No I've not used a profiler to investigate performance. To be hones...

Strongly-typed reflection

first post: NSentinel wrote: Thank you for great library!BTW, please consider interesting way ...

latest post: NSentinel wrote: Thank you, it will be nice.

Nice work

first post: Returnpolicy wrote: Interesting framework. I've been using reflection to implement doub...

latest post: buunguyen wrote: Hi! Thanks and we're glad you like Fasterflect.

Default value for Flags

first post: teichgraf wrote: First of all, congrats for the new release. Great additions!It seem...

latest post: teichgraf wrote: Great, sounds good. Thanks.

Test if member exists

first post: teichgraf wrote: Hi Fasterflect Team,first I'd like to say that your lib is really g...

latest post: mertner wrote: Thank you for the feedback!

Cache or not Cache

first post: teichgraf wrote: I just did a quick look through the code and found that calls to Ge...

latest post: buunguyen wrote: The default API does use the cache internally (otherwise, the CIL w...

Very nice work!

first post: mleger wrote: Looking forward to new releases.

latest post: klumsy wrote: looking nice. i like that you put the examples on the front page.

• 1-32 of 32 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next